Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Sunday, September 07, 2003

So I walked outside this evening to go return a movie at Blockbuster. Looked up and down the parking lot outside my building. And thought, "Where the fuck is my car?" Now this seems like the sort of thing a serious alcoholic would do, and I swear that I was not that drunk last night, and in actuality it's a pretty innocent story. But I thought it was funny nonetheless. I drove myself to the BBQ last night, we decided to head to a bar in Little Five Points afterwards. We drove back to Clairmont campus to gather up more people and organize DDs. I parked in the visitor lot and Ryan gave me a ride back to the building. After about half an hour we finally had everyone together and worked out rides. I rode down to the bar with Jen. At the end of the night she drove me home. I didn't remember where my car was until this evening, when I couldn't find it. I'm a dork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home