Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Thursday, June 09, 2005

FYI - finally heard back from health services and Sid is totally right (see comments) - everything is fine, and turns out I don't even have to pay the bill (my insurance denied the claim by mistake, it's been re-submitted, and supposedly will clear this time). Nevertheless, that was a crappy thing to do to a person for 48 hours.

Meanwhile, 25 hours from now the big scary exam will be over, for better or worse, thank goodness. I knew I was stressed out, but I thought I was dealing ok, but my body keeps indicating in not-so-fun ways that I'm actually pretty freaked out. For the sake of my sanity, I'm glad this is almost over. Psychosomatic symptoms suck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sid is totally right"

Don't sound so surprised. :-)

And didnt you know, all Hindus have, as genetic memory, the entirety of all human medical knowledge locked up in their pompous little heads! Hence why every Indian father expects their child to be a doctor...

Plus, it helped that a) I'm a biochemist (officially, now) and b) used to work in a pathology lab. I've actually done this test more times than I can count.

S.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home