Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Thursday, February 07, 2008

10 year reunion or Bonnaroo?

So it turns out that my ten year high school reunion is scheduled for the exact same weekend as Bonnaroo. I know every year I swear that I've been enough and I won't go next year, but check out the lineup:

Pearl Jam
Metallica
Jack Johnson
Kanye West
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss featuring T Bone Burnette
Phil Lesh & Friends
My Morning Jacket
The Allman Brothers Band
The Raconteurs
Willie Nelson
Death Cab for Cutie
B.B. King
Sigur Ros
Ben Folds
Broken Social Scene
Rilo Kiley
Tegan & Sara
Drive-By Truckers
Aimee Mann
Jakob Dylan

3 Comments:

Blogger Sid said...

Oh, how I love Tegan and Sara! And, after all the hoopla, I'd be kinda interested in seeing Lez Zepplin.

For me, it'd come down to this question: is there anyone from my high school days that I'd want to see that I don't already keep in contact with? For me, the answer is pretty clearly no.

~Sid

11:47 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

This is precisely the dilemma. Obviously, the folks from high school about whom I care the most, I've maintained ties with. But there are a handful of people with whom I've lost touch and would like to at least see them again. But at this point there's no way to know if they even plan to attend the reunion...

11:33 AM  
Blogger Sudhir said...

You'd be a whore not to go to Bonnaroo.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home