Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Monday, February 25, 2008

Megan's brain explodes

Over the past two weeks:
  • one of my closest friends was diagnosed with cancer
  • my landlady decided not to renew my lease
  • I re-did a big chunk of analysis for my dissertation, with a slightly modified model, and got totally different results
  • there may be potential professional upheaval around here that may or may not affect me (I'm not allowed to talk about it yet)
All while I'm supposed to get a summary document to my committee by the end of this week, meet with my committee next week, deliver a practice version of my conference presentation at seminar next week, fly to DC for said conference two weeks later, and propose in April.

I give up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cor said...

Aw, I'm sorry Hon, that's a lot to process at once. If you need a sympathetic ear you know where to find me.

2:07 PM  
Blogger reyn said...

I'm really bad about keeping up to date on your blog, and I randomly chose today to look at it. Still, I know you blogstalk me, I know you have my school address (which points to my real address), and I know that I have experience with approximately two of those. Here if you need it. Hang in there, kid.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home