Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Monday, May 19, 2003

Wow. So that was it. I am officially a master of statistics. Whatever the hell that means. I remember that walking across stage and sitting down and looking at my diploma were actually far more exciting than I had expected. But other than that, the weekend is something of a blur. S'pose it's the sleep deprivation. (woke up at 5:30 this morning to take Brad to the airport, then spent the rest of the morning loading up the u-haul trailer for Mom and Dad to take most of my stuff back to WV. Am now sitting around my room marvelling at how the lack of my big wooden loft completely changes the acoustics of my room. There's this weird echo now.) Anyway, I guess since my thoughts are not that eloquent or even coherent right now, I'll go watch Dinner for Five with Carrie and attempt to "capture the moment" some other time...*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home