Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Sunday, September 07, 2003

So I can't sleep. For some, unrelated reason (probably the fact that I didn't go to bed before 3 or 4 am all weekend. hard to reset the clock on command). But since I'm awake, I keep having this conversation in my head with a friend of mine. Well, ok, so it's more like a monologue. It goes something like this: Remember that night in Pitts back in early july? When I got you drunk and mauled you on my friend's couch? And then you didn't speak to me for about 2 months? Well, maybe that was just a coincidence. But I have just enough self-consciousness that I spend occasional moments wondering if I did something wrong, or acted inappropriately, or somehow messed up our friendship. So perhaps said friend will see this and say something. Then again, perhaps I'll wake up and hate my passive-aggressive self and delete this entry. The latter would probably be the wiser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home