Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Saturday, October 04, 2003

My god, I've found a boy who talks! Chris and I were hanging out on the couch after the party tonight, chatting, and he says, so we kissed a few weeks ago. And I'm like, yeah, and then you disappeared for 2 weeks. Anyway, we talked, but I'm just so pleasantly surprised by someone who comes out and discusses things. It was great! And I finally got to voice my general feelings about dating/beginning relationships - I'm going to spend time with people with whom I enjoy spending time, and here's no reason to make it a bigger deal than that or freak out about things (although, admittedly, I was doing my fair share of freaking out over this particular boy). So we talked and it was all very nice and gratifying and things are good. And I'm off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home