Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Just returned from perhaps the greatest taco mac night ever (for clevelanders - think winking lizard). Made friends with the manager who gave us excellent beer recommendations and free chips and salsa. Only downer was discovering that someone treated a good friend really badly. It happened a while ago, but I just heard the story tonight. And I figure I'm upset mostly because this friend is a really good person, but probably also a little bcause I'm really starting to care for this person. I've always been like that. Most upset by wrongs done to my friends than to myself. Ah well. It's over and done with.

In unrelated news, just when I'm thinking that Sid and Amelia are the only ones who read my blog, Steve comments with an answer to my Constitutionality question! Thanks Steve!

Ok, class in less than 8 hours = bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home