Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Fabulous 24 hours

Played some soccer yesterday afternoon with random public health kids. I mostly sucked, as it's been years since my feet touched a soccer ball, but had lots of fun and plan to make it a regular friday thing (since Brad bails on climbing most fridays anyway). Then birthday extravaganza for Travers and Sanna - perhaps the best party since I got here in August. Lots of new faces, a handful of prospective students, just the right amount of crowd, just the right amount of alcohol. E-mail me if you want some funny pics. Party finally wound down around 4 am, with Andy, Travers, Sanna, Sanna's best friend Jess, and I chillin' and being drunk and using a sharpie for some textual healing. Crashed on the fouton and borrowed way-too-big-for-me pajamas from Andy 'cause April's roommate accidentally locked their door with my stuff inside before I headed to bed. Woke up this morning to Andy in his safety goggles and latex gloves (as usual) in a cleaning frenzy. Lounged on the couch at their place through Scrooged and MacGyver and didn't head home until 3 this afternoon. Which means that it's now 5:30 and the only thing I've marked off my To Do list is go to Krogers. But that's ok because it's an absolutely gorgeous day and somehow that makes me think it'll be easy to finish up the dozen or so things I have left to do before the end of the day. We'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home