Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Monday, February 09, 2004

Um...hello, Andy? Welcome to the world the rest of us have been inhabiting for years. Where the hell have you been?

And just because Sid requested more posting about my life...ah....I got nothing. Sorry kids, my life has been good and busy lately, but mostly boring to the outside viewer. You know, school, work, friends, the cat...perhaps the most interesting thing I did today was put together a mix comprised completely of Vic Thrill and The Thrills. It entertained me greatly. My latest, "If I were to drop out of school I would..." is "Create thematic mixes." Carrie and I composed a brilliant one about candy on our road trip to NY. (for those of you who don't know, I occasionally describe newfound pleasures by saying, if I were to drop out of school I'd...previous examples include "live on rosenfeld's floor" (back when she had that apartment with the groovy purple living room) and "become a dancer for Cher's concert tour")

I did get to talk to Mark briefly online this morning, so for anyone who was worried about him, he's fine (well, you know, as fine as Mark ever is). My friend Travers just finished burning a dvd full of ATHF and SL2021 episodes for him, so a little care package will be headed to russia very soon. (hopefully it'll arrive before mark departs for the states; given the mail system over there, it's a bit of a gamble)

Aight, 1-minute-'till midnight means bedtime for me. g'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home