Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Saturday, March 27, 2004

So Good Right Now

Ok, so perhaps I have regressed back to being an undergraduate. But damn it's fun. Last night was April's birthday party and we celebrated by playing beer pong (I am one half of the undefeated champion team!) and flip cup and asshole and some complicated game involving dice and shots of rum. I was seriously wrecked. Sanna and Andy helped me back to Andy's place and settled me into his bed (which was totally sweet). I crashed fully clothed - watch, jacket, everything but shoes. Woke up this morning slightly disoriented for a few seconds, then Anna called and Andy and Sanna heard me talking and piled into bed. We invited Anna over and then decided we needed to wake up Travers so wandered down to his room and all piled into his bed. Then April and Scott finally woke up so it was time for hangover breakfast. Lots of coffee and juice and bagels and omelets and keg stands (!) and good times. Seriously stood in the shower for minutes this afternoon laughing out loud just remembering various high points of the evening and morning. Now it's time for the First Annual Grad School Olympics and Spring Fiesta! Where many margaritas and rum runners shall be consumed on Emory's dime. Does this make me an alcoholic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home