Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Get Your War On

Because Amelia keeps reminding me how funny and satisfying it is. Some choice quotes:

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL READING US? DOES JUDITH MILLER HAVE TO KILL YOU HERSELF?" (in reference to what the NYT headline should be)

"You know what woke me up at three in the morning last night? Rumsfeld, Feith, and Perle are more incompetent than they are evil. How the hell is that possible?"

"I'd learn more about the future of Iraq if I read a Golden Book Encyclopedia upside-down in the dark."
"Ooh - if you do that, will you look up the entry for "Ignore?" I want to know if it still has the picture of Sudan."

And at the bottom it says there's a new GYWO on every Rolling Stone magazine. Way to go Rolling Stone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home