Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Sunday, May 30, 2004

brain...hurts...

It's 1 o'clock in the afternoon on Sunday and I just finished memorizing one page full of equations. A little over one page left to go. Hope there's room left in my brain...going to read some of my fluffy summer novel while things shift around and make more room up there.

On the happier side, I treated myself to a little trip to the Defoor Center after work on friday to see some art by Alan Lee and Viggo Mortensen (among others). Just wish they had some postcards or prints to buy. Ah well. So I went home and did a little internet search for more of Viggo's photography and found a little pic of Elijah from LotR and made it my new background. Must admit, I think it makes me a little happier than it should. Though these days, I need joy where I can find it, so I s'pose it's a good thing to smile every time I sit down at the laptop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home