Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Friday, October 29, 2004

YAY! WA-HOO!!!! (and other shouts of jubilation)

I just finished my theory midterm and am experiencing the sort of extreme relief, happiness, and exhaustion that is usually reserved for the end of the semester. I don't know if it's because my classes are getting harder/more important or I'm getting older or what, but I've noticed this semester that I experience more stress and anxiety over everyday deadlines (assignments, papers, midterms, etc.) than I used to. So I was (evidently) wound pretty tight over this one. But it's over, and I don't feel like I failed, and so I'm happy and today is Friday and it's a good day. Time to go home and sack out on the couch for a bit before my 2:00 class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home