Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Let's see. Marked everything off my To Do List. Even did a little yoga, which felt fantastic after my excellent (but slightly overzealous) workout yesterday. Woke up at dawn to take the car in. So I should be relaxed and sleepy and headed to bed, right? Apparently, not so much. Remember the restlessness I mentioned a few days ago? Well, I enjoyed a brief reprieve, but apparently it's back. And I know it's because I'm worrying about the way and amount of time I'm spending studying as compared to my cohort. Which I know is dumb. I've done this long enough that I know how to study. I know what works for me, and I know I'm in an ok place right now. But I just can't get this nagging voice out of my head - well, if you're so good at studying, and such a good student, how come you got a B+ in both your theory classes? A grade with which I am totally satisfied, but a grade which I also am fairly certain is the lowest in the class. Blah. Self-medicating with a glass of red wine. If that doesn't make me sleepy, 20 or so pages of Anna Karenina should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home