Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Friday, August 19, 2005

Blech. Ok, it's not really fair to start the entry with that, as I've really had a pretty good day overall. But it's what's in my head right now. I've somehow managed to get back to some point similar to fall semester my freshman year, when I have what I consider "rolling panic attacks." In other words, no one big episodic thing, just a nearly constant feeling that I can't quite get my breath. All day. I can't decide if this is preferable to the big scary episodic stuff I was experiencing, with far scarier symptoms. I think it is...I guess I should appreciate the fact that the good days now outnumber the bad, thus making the bad seem a little worse...coupled with this crappy head cold that seems to have been knocking around my system for two weeks now. Anyway. I'm just whining. Really, truly, the day was fine. I got a lot of things accomplished and had a nice time at the chemistry party. But for the first time in a long time, being around friends didn't really make me feel better. I'm sort of glad to be left to my own devices now. Hot tea and honey and finishing Closer sounds pretty appealing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home