Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Gulp. I just registered for the Georgia Association of College Republican's Annual Convention. It's being held on Emory's campus, so it's conveniently located, and free. Speakers include Casey Cagle, Ralph Reed, and Phyllis Schlafly. It's hard to pass up an opportunity to see Schlafly in person, and I'm honestly curious what the rhetoric sounds like when repubs are addressing themselves...anyone want to come with and help me keep my mouth shut?

3 Comments:

Blogger A White Bear said...

Seriously, dear, are you not experiencing enough vitriol in your life? This is going to make you sick. I worry for your HEALTH.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you'd given me a little more warning, I would have gone. Alas, tomorrow is just too little turnaround time for me to get to Georgia.

~S.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

If I'd only known! Alas, I just learned about the conference yesterday. Signed up sort of spur of the moment.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home