Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Friday, April 07, 2006

Yay!

"I feel like despite your rhetoric, that compassion and common sense have been left far behind during your administration," Taylor said, standing in a balcony seat and looking down at Bush on stage. "And I would hope from time to time that you have the humility and grace to be ashamed of yourself."

(go watch the video - it's Joe Citizen giving President Bush a piece of his mind, calmly and eloquently. It's really quite satisfying.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Aerodad said...

Wow, that guy has a file the size of Delaware now.

However, I gotta say, I'm also impressed with W's ability to respond rather unfazed. Granted, he did so by sticking to his talking point about the "TSP;" I would've liked to see how/if he addressed the air, water, and uterus issues.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home