Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Saturday, July 01, 2006

I have a face I cannot show
I make the rules up as I go
It’s try and love me if you can
Are you strong enough to be my man?

When I’ve shown you that I just don’t care
When I’m throwing punches in the air
When I’m broken down and I can’t stand
Will you be strong enough to be my man?

Lie to me
I promise I’ll believe
Lie to me
But please don’t leave




Did you know when you go
It's the perfect ending
To the bad day I was just beginning
When you go all I know is
You're my favorite mistake

Your friends are sorry for me
They watch you pretend to adore me
But I'm no fool to this game

Those always were my favorite Sheryl Crow songs. (SNL rerun with her as musical guest, so not a total non-sequitur).

Guess I'm just feeling lonely tonight. At the conclusion of ladies night Ethel went home to Frank, Janette to Reese, Mike picked up Corrine, and Anna went to Lindsey's. There's a chorus here with which I'm familiar.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See my last journal entry. Ironically, in my dreams you're dating celebrities and running around Paris.
-A

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do people blog, why do you think anyone cares about your opinions or your woes. Don't bother to reply I don't think I'd ever come back to read your thoughts.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home