Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Friday, April 27, 2007

Tired and sad

and feeling like my heart is trying to thumpety-thump-thump right out of my chest. I hate feeling like I can't do anything. I hate knowing that what I need is to curl up and weep for a while but instead being stuck at school and so my chest just gets tighter and tighter and tighter. I hate telling people over and over that I'm sad, hoping that if I keep saying it I can quit feeling it.

I like looking forward to my kickball game tomorrow. I like looking forward to the possibility of a date on Sunday. I like looking forward to curling up on the couch with a friend's puppy and indulging in a great bit of nothing in front of a big screen tv.

This post isn't about anything. Just trying to make myself feel a bit better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could help somehow. If I can do anything, please tell me.

Kickball solves a lot of problems, though.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home