Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Presidential Forum

In case you missed it (I know I did), LOGO hosted a presidential debate a few days ago, focusing on LGBTQ issues. You can watch the video here or read a decent text summary here. I haven't had a chance to catch up on the video (still at work) but The Nation article makes it sound like Edwards was most impressive/'successful.' I'm still on the fence about pretty much all of the candidates, but I do keep swinging back over toward Edwards. Several of his populist positions are really appealing, and sound genuine. Lately Obama has been getting devoured on his lack of experience, and it sounds like that showed through in this debate too. Sounds like once again Clinton was the best politician, but I'm not sure that's always a good thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sid said...

Wow. You're the first person (besides me) that I know who's said they're leaning towards Edwards. This might be the first time we've ever agreed on a political candidate...

~Sid

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home