Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Anticipation

Several of my guy friends have told me a similar story about proposing to their girlfriends - despite any sort of elaborate plans he may have had, once he was actually carrying around the ring, he absolutely had to ask her *right now*! I sort of love this. I think it's adorable that they interrupt work, impromptu ask when she gets out of the shower, etc. I love that once they've made up their minds to ask, there is no waiting, they have to blurt it out.

There's a phrase that's been on the tip of my tongue for days...weeks. It's not a question. And it's arguably a bit too early. But I keep almost blurting it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger reyn said...

Are you going to tell us about him?

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home