Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Received this e-mail today from Emory University:

Dear Ms. Price,

Thank you for applying for the Ph.D. program in biostatistics at Emory. Although we have not yet completed the review process, we would like to invite you to our open house for Ph.D. applicants, which is scheduled for February 21-22. All expenses will be paid by us.

Trying to decide if there's any reason why I shouldn't go...haven't come up with any yet...so I guess I'll be going to Atlanta in a few weeks! :-)

In other news, I've become obsessed with the yoga classes offered at the gym I joined last month (I'm still getting over feeling like a yuppie asshole for that one). I think I'm actually going to go to two different ones tomorrow - one that's more muscle conditioning and in the other they jack up the heat (so you sweat out all your toxins). I'll let you know if I can still move at all on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home