Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Ok, so I'm not proud of this reference (yeah, like mentioning Buffy in my previous entry made me "cool," but anyway...)I was listening to "Comfortable" by John Mayer and it made me think of Dan. You see, the song includes lyrics such as:

"I loved you
Grey sweatpants
No make-up"

"Your mouth was so dirty
Life of the party"

"You knew Miles from Coltrane"

"Our love was so comfortable
and broken in"

And first I thought, that's how I'd like to be loved. Then I remembered, I was lucky enough to be loved like that. I know we tend to remember more of the positive than negative things about past relationships, and never fear, I am fully aware of just how wrong for each other Dan and I are...but it was nice to look back and be happy that I had that. That someone showed me how we all deserve to be treated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home