Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Sunday, May 25, 2003

Wow. One of these days I will learn not to operate my cell phone while drunk. It's like car keys - just another thing that should be taken away from people after their third or fourth drink. Ah well. At least I can always call Jennings and know he'll be sympathetic to my incoherent ramblings. I just can't believe what a mess I was last night. Kind of made me feel old. I remember saying that I was going to parties tonight and tomorrow night, so last night I was just going to have a casual drink with friends. Sheesh. I sound like an alcoholic. I must have been pretty functional when I came home, because this morning I keep discovering things that I did - like typing a coherent away message, changing into pajamas, and setting my alarm. But I don't really remember doing any of those things. Probably not a good sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home