Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Sunday, August 03, 2003

Hurrah! Another mediocre evening turns into a most excellent night. Met up with Amy, Kelly, Donna, and Melissa and headed to Uno's. Ran into some folks from high school who I haven't seen in a long time and with whom for some reason it wasn't really fun/we lacked the desire to play the catch-up game. They had been there a while before we arrived, so they were already a bit drunk/hyper/loud. Basically, it just wasn't really my scene for a while, but it was ok. Eventually parties split up a bit and we ended with six smooshed into Toph's landrover (Toph, Matt, Amy, Kelly, Ryan, me). Headed to Toph and Ryan's, smoked a bit, argued about "The dingo ate my baby!" vs. "Maybe a dingo ate your baby" and the sources of each which led to an internet search which somehow led to a highly amusing round of googlewhacking. Finally a bit in the hot tub, though it really was a tad too warm this evening. All in all, a most enjoyable time. And now that I have gotten home late/early enough to bring in the morning paper, I think I shall get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home