Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

I forget how much I miss the "nerd culture." It's fun to be back in such a nerdy place. During my computing class yesterday the professor kept talking about how unix was a truly elite language, and I could just imagine him giggling over jeff k and calling himself a hax0r. Even if class did run over and make me late to my 11:00, I think I'm going to like having class with Paul and George - they crack me up.

Got another hw assignment today. Boo. Though hardly seems fair to complain. In all honesty, I don't have that much work to do (at least not yet). And especially compared to the poor chemistry students, my life is easy-peasy. A few of my textbooks finally arrived today (yay?). Though of course, none of the ones I need for my hw. Ah well.

Guess I don't really have anything to say. Just procrastinating hw so I can listen to my music a little longer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home