Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

So I'm sitting in my office at 6:30 pm, and I seriously need to get some work done on this project due Friday. But instead, I'm updating my blog. Surprise surprise. Anyway, went to the Radiohead show last night, which was (obviously) awesome. Had a tremendous time with chem kids, even if we did smush 6 people into Chris's car. Which wouldn't have been so bad, except that we sat in traffic in the parking lot after the show for about an hour. Which also would not have been so bad if I hadn't had to pee. True, I could have gone in the bushes, but I had reached a level of discomfort that wasn't quite painful enough to motivate wandering off into the dark woods. Also, discovered that if the opportunity ever arises, I will definitely fuck Thom Yorke.

Wandered around most of today in a bit of a stupor, but that's a pretty small price to pay. Just have to get through this week (and this damn final project) and then it's fall break and andy's birthday party and time for megan to get truly fubar-ed for the first time since arriving in atlanta. Can't wait. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home