Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Sunday, March 14, 2004

A Date?

I still can't figure it out. The facts: he picked me up a little after 8, we went to a bar in east atlanta, traded off paying for rounds for about 4 hours, no awkward silences or shortage of conversation, stopped at a restaurant for some food on the way home, got back around 2-2:30, I invited him in, we chatted on the couch until around 3, he hugged me goodbye. (hugged!)

I know, doesn't sound very date-like to me either. But, a good time was had by all, which was nice. And I can't really figure out why else a guy would invite out a near-stranger for a one-on-one evening. Seems if he were looking for a friend he would have invited me along on a group activitiy. Who knows. I'm done trying to understand dbb (dumb boy behavior).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home