Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Friday, March 25, 2005

So yesterday was not the best day. Fortunately, I have amazing friends and parents who take me out for beer and surprise me with an Easter basket full of chocolate. The day started with a really crappy midterm...and ended with a memorial service for one of my students. Her name was Anoopa. The world may not know it, but it has been robbed of a great champion of causes that matter. As painful as the whole thing was, I cannot imagine a better measure of the quality of a person than the outpouring from Anoopa's friends yesterday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful invention it is, this thing we call the Internet!

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldnt everyone USE FREE Advertising and Marketing Resources?

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home