Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Monday, June 13, 2005

Carrie is all over the important stuff lately. Go here and read her post about the Downing Street Memo, then promptly do all the stuff she says (will only take a minute, I promise).

Also, she has a link to this poor kid, whose parents are sending him to a 'make-'em-straight' camp after he came out to them. Every single person who is even contemplating children should read this. Parents, never, ever, ever do this to your child.

I wish I had never told them. I wish I just fought the urge two more years... I had done it for three before then, right? If I could take it all back.. I would, to where I never told my parents things and they always were mad at me-- It's better than them crying and depressed cause they will have no granchildren from me. It's better than them telling me that there's something wrong with me. It's better than them explaining to me that they "raised me wrong."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home