Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

News?

Periodically last semester I would think how lovely it would be to wake up on a weekend morning and indulge in a couple of hours of coffee sipping and newspaper reading. Sure, like the rest of you, I read/skim multiple online news sources whenever possible, but there's just something pleasing about spreading the paper out on the floor and turning the pages and whatnot. So...now that I actually have some time on my hands to indulge in this little fantasy, I'm trying to decide to what newspaper I should subscribe for weekends. At the moment, it's a toss-up between the Times and the Post, neither of which lives up to expectations, but both of which have their moments. But I'm open to other suggestions.

1 Comments:

Blogger blithering moron said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home