Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Day 1

So I decided to start taking Lexapro yesterday. For the first few hours I felt a little light headed, dizzy, and jittery, I'm sure at least half of which was psychosomatic (though my doc does say that side effects are possible from the first dose). By afternoon things seemed to level off and I felt fairly ok, not really different from how I've been feeling for the past several days, weeks. Had a fairly normal rest of the day - got some work done at school, did my usual work out, hung out with friends in the evening.

Day 2

I was a little late with the second dose today after crashing over at the boys' place last night (but that's ok, since frankly he's a way more calming influence than any drug I'm taking). I generally seemed to react better to it today, though still brief periods of light headedness. Sleepiness is also supposed to be a potential side effect, but given my current state of sleep deprivation who knows if I'm sleepy because I'm sleepy or because of the Lex. Either way, nothing too bothersome, and I'm definitely feeling up to being productive today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home