Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Saturday, July 02, 2005

A little too much celebrating last night resulted in me spending most of today curled up on the couch and now I'm awake and restless. Ah well. C'est la vie. I maintain that it was my lack of drinking over the past month or so that left me so susceptible to what ordinarily would have been a totally reasonable amount of alcohol to consume. We started our evening at the Brickstore for dinner and high-class beer, then moved to Twain's for pool and darts. Thankfully (I'm sure Reese is especially thankful!) I made it almost all the way back to the boys' place, and safely out of Reese's car and into the parking lot before my stomach contents insisted on immediate evacuation. I then spent the better part of the night curled up on the floor of the boys' bathroom. Which wouldn't have been so bad except that we had a 10am appointment to look at an apartment this morning. Ouch. Anyway, apartment hunting is moving along and I suppose Anna and I will have to enter the decision-making phase soon. Always way harder and less fun than the researching phase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home