Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Monday, October 03, 2005

Another reason why I love my new place

Almost from the moment I arrived in my first dorm room I haven't been very good at getting work done at 'home.' I've always needed a coffee shop or the library or to otherwise leave the house to get anything useful done. But my new place has a rather large 'laundry room' which we've turned into our 'offices.' I'm sure it won't last long, but I've finally gotten the thing set up, with our new wireless router and my newly reinstalled wireless driver, and at the moment, I feel very productive and focused here (momentary procrastination via blogging aside). Plus, it's in the basement, two entire floors away from my room, so I can attempt to hang on to my sanity by keeping 'work' mentally and physically separate from 'not work.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home