Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Friday, November 04, 2005

I am dumb. I've spent the past several days going stir crazy from too many hours on the couch and in my bed. And when I finally ventured to ask a few friends to come over and keep me company, they all immediately agreed and commiserated about how the worst part about being sick is being cooped up alone in your apartment. One friend even mentioned that I should have been calling and asking people to bring me soup and movies and just offer some comfort. Which is precisely what I've been needing. Someday I will get better about asking for it.

In other news, I consumed way too much queso tonight. Whoa. So. Full. of. Cheese.

In still other news, The Boondocks premiers on Adult Swim this Sunday Night. "Jesus is black, Ronald Reagan is the devil, and the government is lying about 9/11." Oh yeah, it's going to be good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what did you think about the premiere? I didnt think it was till next Sunday, so I missed it. I did enjoy the printed cartoon for years, however, so I'm pretty excited.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home