Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Monday, October 31, 2005

Today was a good day. Back in therapy after four or five weeks (or more?) and this morning's session was fantastic. I guess one of the bonuses of having been in therapy recently is that the odd 'touch-up' session often rewards with a big payoff. Of course, the enjoyable sensation of breathing normally only lasted for about five minutes after, but I did gain some useful things to think about on my own time, so I'll take what I can get.

At the end of a long day a friend and I went out for dinner, where a nice bowl of spicy Brunswick stew helped clear up my rapidly closing sinuses. And, I had a lovely conversation with said friend about things. And, despite being perhaps the last person I would have expected to do so, he said, hey, you haven't really been yourself for the past couple of weeks. Everything ok? And that was especially nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home