Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Procrastination run amok

I have reached the point where I need to either accept the fact that absolutely no work is going to get done today and embrace that and just watch hours of bad television and movies or snap the fuck out of it and start getting shit done. This in between crap is neither productive nor relaxing. Meanwhile, I'm cleaning up my desktop and organizing my pictures when I ran across this one:

Posted by Picasa


I forget how old I was when Dad built this balance beam for me to practice on at home (it lived in the basement, not the back yard), it was just always around for most of the time I can remember. We eventually decided to give it away, but Dad took this picture and a small slice of wood from the end for me to keep as mementos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home