Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Right, so yesterday Corrine and I spent all afternoon baking and decorating, and last night we surprised her husband with friends, margaritas, and a keg of 420. Fortunately, a nalgene full of water left by my bed last night meant when I wandered downstairs this morning coffee, cookies, and pizza for breakfast sounded wonderful. Now, thanks to TBS, I plan to peruse the morning paper and watch terrible action movies instead of working on either of the papers on my to do list for today. In a few hours most of the usual suspects will be here again for potluck dinner, Sopranos, and Big Love, so why not give up the entire day to worthlessness? Hopefully tomorrow will bring a return to usefulnes and more interesting blogging.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what do you think of Big Love so far?

~Sid

3:05 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Eh, mixed feelings. I think if it hadn't become a social event at my place I probably wouldn't stick with it. But...they are opening up the possibility for some interesting plot points, so I guess I'm curious to see where some things go.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home