Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Once again I'm just stealing funny posts from other people (where by 'funny' I actually mean totally outrageous news stories that must be considered funny or else my tiny little brain would asplode)

"It is a human right not to have to sit down like a girl."

Ahh. Sexism. If ever you needed evidence that "human" and "woman" were mutually exclusive categories in the eyes of many, here it is. Apparently, God not only swirls the toilet*, he lives in your cock. If you don't have a cock, obviously you're a lesser creation.


And why do I lack the wherewithal to post my own unique little thoughts? Same old same old kids - too much stuff in too few hours. My body delivered the old fuck you yesterday around 2 pm and announced that sleep was imminent, regardless of what other plans I may have had. I'm not actually (all that) sleep deprived, just dancing a little too hard lately. But it's been fun - Saturday was three social engagements in one evening (department open house, dinner with the flicks and canadians, emma's birthday party) all of which were lovely. Yesterday was day one of bowling league (yes, I've joined a bowling league. I can only hope that polyester shirts are in my near future). I managed an almost respectable 93 by the last game; all I'm hoping for next week is to break 100. Already today I've churned out 3 pages (of a required 5-8) of my human rights paper and shortly it will be off to procure Broken Social Scene tickets and coach the kiddoes in gymnastics. Fun fun fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home