Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Roommates

So the other thing adding to my general grumpiness is my current roommate's announcement that she's moving out this summer. I'd rather do just about anything to avoid moving, so I'm in the market for a new roommate. Which is annoying and tedious and I feel like I'm too damn old to be doing the living-with-a-stranger dance. But it is what it is. It's impossible for me to not take current roommate's decision personally (in my head it sounds like, living with you is so awful I'd rather go through the pain and expense of house-hunting and packing up all my numerous belongings and paying for movers even though I'm probably graduating in a year than spend one more week with you). Rationally, this is totally not the case. Or, highly unlikely to be the case. As far as I can tell we haven't had any big fight or disagreement. And it's highly likely that this has more to do with her, and her boyfriend, than me. But nevertheless. It sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home