Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Monday, September 17, 2007

Because I cannot yet face running my program again, and all the cool kids are doing it...

1. Go to http://www.careercruising.com/.
2. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark.
3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.
4. Post the top ten results

Very interesting...

1.

Computer Engineer


2.

Operations Research Analyst


3.

Professor


4.

Coach


5.

Industrial Engineering Tech


6.

ESL Teacher


7.

Foreign Language Instructor


8.

Actuary


9.

Music Teacher / Instructor


10.

Librarian


I'm actually more entertained by some of the lower rankings - # 11. lobbyist (perhaps my brother and I have something in common after all!), #13. tour guide, # 32. mathematician, #38. activist, #40. critic (that's a career?? I can just criticize whatever I want?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cor said...

Interesting! Here's mine:

1.Website Designer

2.Humanitarian Aid Worker

3.Rehabilitation Counselor

4.Sport Psychology Consultant

5.Desktop Publisher

6.Mediator

7.Cartoonist / Comic Illustrator

8.Fashion Designer

9.Animator

10.Probation / Parole Officer

I love the last, where did that come from??

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Anthropologist

2. Professor

3. ESL Teacher

4. Foreign Language Instructor

5. Sport Psychology Consultant

6. Historian

7. Rehabilitation Counselor

8. Humanitarian Aid Worker

9. Computer Trainer

10. Tour Guide

They know me so well!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home