Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Going stir-crazy in my winter wonderland

Holy crap, it's snowing in Georgia! Seriously, there's like an entire inch of snow accumulated on my deck! Back in Cleveland it would take a white-out before I was housebound, but these crazy southern drivers can't even handle rain, so no way am I venturing out on to the roads today. But alas, I've spent the better part of the week wallowing around in my sickbed (ventured to school briefly yesterday and the day before, and krogers out of sheer desperation, but mostly just here) so now I can feel myself starting to go a little nuts. I told myself that if I read one article on MCMC and Gibbs samplers I could go back to reading The Amber Spyglass, or maybe watch the latest Harry Potter installment, but my brain still feels all lazy and fuzzy...maybe another cup of tea and then I can drum up the motivation to bundle up and go for a walk in the park...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ahalya said...

Oh, but it's so exciting when it snows in the South! Did you see any children? Some of them have never seen snow before...
-A

8:33 PM  
Blogger Sid said...

Yeah, it snowed here in the Saudi desert for the first time in... well, a long time.

I thought for sure, though, that you'd have a post on the whole MedFICO credit-score-for-medicine thing today, though...

~Sid

http://www.thelocal.se/9689/2

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home