Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Thursday, February 20, 2003

Once again, gotta love hotels with internet access. This one is even better because they just handed me an ethernet cable at the front desk, so I have all the high speed internet access of home right here in my room. Wow, I'm a nerd. Anyway...so I'm here in Atlanta, visiting Emory, and it's 60 degrees out and I'm in heaven! I got in this afternoon, but don't have any meetings scheduled until tomorrow morning, so spent some time just wandering around campus. It seems really nice and pretty, very college-town-y. Not much else interesting of note...I'm just avoiding all the work I told myself I'd do tonight...all I want to do is curl up in my big hotel bed and watch hours of television...but that looming 37 days and counting should serve as motivation enough to at least get a few more slides done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home