Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Friday, May 30, 2003

So I did my livejournal circuit and figured it's time for a (brief) update. For those who care, I'll be in Cleveland until next Thursday or Friday, at which point I will be back in WV (hooray!). Hopefully, I'll be back in Cleveland sometime this summer, at an as-yet-to-be determined date. Anyone located on a potential geographic loop (ok, so it's not a loop at all, you can all choose a better descriptive term yourselves) from Charleston to Pittsburgh to Long Island to NYC to Cleveland to Chicago, with potential additional stops in Boston and Buffalo and Columbus should let me know and put in a request to host me (I know you all want to ;-) ) . In other news, spent the evening listening to Mike Jantz (friend of Carrie's) perform at the Barking Spider and scored a free t-shirt. Woo-hoo! Such a cool fan-girl am I. Now time to watch "Max," a movie about Hitler, starring John Cusack. G'night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home