Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Monday, September 15, 2003

So I guess I underestimate how well people know me...or the sort of first impression I make, or something. Now, this particular entry is at the risk of sounding like a list of reasons why megan is great, and I swear I don't mean it that way...it's just that lately some friends (old, new, close, and acquaintances whom I thought didn't know me much at all) have been saying some particularly nice and insightful things about me....and I'm pleasantly surprised. I mean, obviously I know my friends care about me...I guess I just don't stop to think very often about the particular reasons why they care about me or what sort of person they consider me to be...so what I'm trying to say is thanks. Particularly lately, when I've been feeling somewhat confused and self-conscious...I really appreciate hearing that I'm a good person whom people like to be around. And that some of my qualities that I'm proud of, but assume go mostly unnoticed, are not so unnoticed. I think I needed that. So, Thanks Guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home