Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Friday, September 12, 2003

Went back to the climbing wall this evening and had a *much* better time. Have decided that my crankiness on Wednesday was not a result of my own ineptness or self-consciousness around a cute guy, but rather a less-than-great instructor. The wall was far less intimidating tonight, mostly everyone there was a beginner, and all the belayers were totally awesome and helpful. Made it to the top four times, on two different routes, and am feeling quite proud of myself. Also definitely falling in love with climbing. It's so great. Now if I can just remember to keep doing yoga along with this new workout, so that my body stops being constantly pissed about the current lack of stretching in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home