Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Sunday, September 14, 2003

Ok, so I just have to get this out of my system or I'll never get any work done today. The fact that Chris called and asked me out for lunch tomorrow is just another reason for me to like him. I hate those stupid games people play when they're just starting to date, the days people feel are appropriate to wait before calling, etc. But I'm susceptible to them too. Like most of the time today, when I was totally failing at attempts to concentrate on hw, I was wondering any number of things along the lines of, will I seem lame if I call him today? Do I really have to wait until tomorrow? Did I talk too much last night? Did I do something wrong? Does he really like me? I really want to call him today, and I really want to see him again as soon as possible, but does that make me seem desperate? And then in one little phone call he just answered all those questions for me, and now I can just relax and enjoy the notion that I like him and he likes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home