Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Monday, May 24, 2004

Civil Disobedience

Civil Disobedience is only supposed to be used as a last resort, after all other potential avenues of change have been exhausted. But what's the threshold for that? Must you personally exhaust other options? Or if others have tried and failed, is that sufficient evidence of a blocked pathway? I ask this because what I'm really wondering is, Have we reached that point with the current administration? Is civil disobedience appropriate at the upcoming Republican National Convention?

In other news, if you want a neat-o free bumper sticker, check this out:


Erm...it would seem I am not savvy enough to trim this image to fit my blog. Sorry about that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure about the main question (I'll post an answer to that later). But re: protesting/CD at the RNC, I believe my brother is going to be there protesting with a group, I could put you in touch with him if you want to get involved.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home