Gymno

succumbing to peer pressure

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Bah. So I've been a total slacker all weekend and I'm not getting anything done and I'm just...very distracted. Don't get me wrong - the weekend has been fantastic. Just completely unproductive. And I finally pried myself off the boys' couch and turned down drinking beer and watching deleted scenes from Napoleon Dynamite to come to school and get some work done. And I'm sitting here staring at Matlab code and I can't make myself understand it or do the reading to understand or really do much of anything. After a weekend of sleeping and drinking and hanging out with friends shouldn't I be refreshed and ready to look at work again? Instead of just ready for more drinking and smoking and friend time? One month into the semester I have no excuse to be this burned out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home